Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Testament Reading Chart 2011

The good news for keeping up with the New Testament is it is only five chapters a week. The Old Testament was 18 chapters. I almost made it. The end of the year crunch got me. I made it to October's list. I think I'll keep reading just to say I finished because I'm so close and it's so hard to finish. Half-way a hundred times, but not so many all-the-way-throughs in this house.

Marty will add the link to our New Testament Reading Chart for 2011 tomorrow.

Please commit with me to finish the New Testament this year, it will help me stay motivated.

OK, it's been two months, but here is the link.  Marty
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DKa9LnUqcKQgzSEO8Hgjh5fWtvdHGy1tocAMLgBkdYU/edit?hl=en
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. It's on Google Docs. I tried to upload it myself. Joke. Grandpa M is in turnaround 14 hours a day right now. We'll get back to you, though. For now, 5 chapters a week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete